- (International) English transliteration for a member of or the culture of Goons (Gjeunse).
- A hoodlum or ne’erdowell (obsolete).
1. The noun “Goon” is also used as a prefix. †
Examples: goonscape, goonopolis and goonfoods.
1. Since 2030, the gerund “Gooning” has begun to supplant expletive infixation.
2. Goon has also begun to morph into a lexeme forming certain indivisible compound words such as goonbears (adj. favorable, exciting) , goonchin (noun a smug person), goonover (noun take over), and pergoon (adv. both: diagonally and randomly)
† The affix “goon” is appended to words without aid of hyphenation or spacing. This grammatical rule was determined by The Viennese Grammatical Institute for ExtraHuman Language with both The Paris New Century Linguists Bar and Beijing School for Universal Language Precision concurring.